The Science of Dr Who with Brian Cox
- Presented By: Professor Brian Cox
- Executive Producer: Andrew Cohen
- Producer: Milla Harrison-Hansley
- Director: Steve Smith
- A BBC Science Production for BBC Two
- Original Transmission - November 2013
- An Outside Broadcast from The Royal Institution, London
British physicist Brian Cox lectures on the nature of time and space, black holes, time dilation and the possibility of time travel a la Doctor Who.
For one night only, Professor Brian Cox takes an audience of celebrity guests, including Charles Dance and Rufus Hound, and members of the public on a journey into the wonderful universe of the Doctor, from the lecture hall of the Royal Institution of Great Britain. Drawing on the latest theories as well as 200 years of scientific discoveries and the genius of Einstein, Brian tries to answer the classic questions raised by the Doctor - can you really travel in time? Does extra-terrestrial life exist in our galaxy? And how do you build something as fantastical as the TARDIS?